- Crochet Hexagon Flower Pattern- Very Easy And Fast To Make
- This Cute Fox Lovey Security Blanket Quickly Becomes A Favorite [Paid Pattern]
- Fabulous Crochet Grinch Scarf Pattern To Stay Warm This Winter
- Incredibly Beautiful Winter Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Take Your Fall Look To The Next Level With This Super Simple Yet Stunning Boomerang Shawl
Need a quick project for an upcoming baby shower? This project is perfect! Super quick and simple, this is a great way to make a warm blanket in minimum time. This Edge for Fleece Baby Blanket – Unisex Style by Arina Purcella is easy and beautiful and can be added to any adorable baby fleece with adorable baby print.
-1 yard of fleece (or micro-fleece)
-1 skein of yarn ‘Simply Soft’ (in color matching your fabric)
-1 hook size either 1.3, or 1.4, or 1.5, or 1.6 (I would not recommend anything thicker than 1.6. I personally use 1.3) [Let’s call it a smaller hook]
-1 hook of any size between 3.25mm – 4.5 mm [ Let’s call it a larger hook]
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Briteloops.com
Thanks to Arina Purcella for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.