- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Ribbon Afghan Looks Like A Beautiful Pieced Quilt
- Amazingly Pretty Crochet Baby Blanket With Shell Rows [Free Crochet Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Lace Toddler Dress
- [Free Pattern] Enjoy The Meditative Nature Of Working Up This Beautiful Square
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Absolutely Stunning Crochet Shawl
“The Turkish Star Stitch looks absolutely beautiful and can be used for any crochet pattern that requires to be worked flat or in round in replacement of a single crochet. It’s not an easy stitch it is a difficult stitch recommended for the ore experienced crocheters. This great looking Turkish Star Stitch Bracelet by Nicole Riley can also be used as a sweet band or as a mug cozy.”
Turkish Star Stitch Bracelet Free Crochet Pattern
You will need:
any type of yarn, depending on what you want to do with it (I used Knit Picks Dishie)
a corresponding hook (I used a 5.0mm)
tapestry or yarn needle
Check out the original source for the Turkish Star Stitch Bracelet Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.