- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Pastel Spring Potholder Will Look Great In Your Kitchen!
- Incredibly Cute Winter Wildflowers Afghan Block Free Crochet Pattern
- This 7″ Granny Square Does A Little Magic
- [Free Pattern] Easy To Customize Crochet Blanket For All Seasons
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch
“The Turkish Star Stitch looks absolutely beautiful and can be used for any crochet pattern that requires to be worked flat or in round in replacement of a single crochet. It’s not an easy stitch it is a difficult stitch recommended for the ore experienced crocheters. This great looking Turkish Star Stitch Bracelet by Nicole Riley can also be used as a sweet band or as a mug cozy.”
Turkish Star Stitch Bracelet Free Crochet Pattern
You will need:
any type of yarn, depending on what you want to do with it (I used Knit Picks Dishie)
a corresponding hook (I used a 5.0mm)
tapestry or yarn needle
Check out the original source for the Turkish Star Stitch Bracelet Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.