- Nya Mosaic Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is So Much Fun!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make This Complicated Looking Spiral Square. So Simple!
- Nicely Textured Twisted Headband Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Beautiful Tricot Crochet Stitch
- 4 Awesome Ponytail Hat And Bun Hat Free Crochet Patterns
Casual chic style is incredibly comfortable and a great everyday option. This versatile scarf with fringes is a great accessory to add to a chic and stylish outfit. So easy and quick to make, this Straight Up Scarf by Yarnspiration is a great pattern for a last minute gift. Fun and trendy, this simple scarf is sure to brighten any outfit.
Approx 8½” x 70″ [21.5 x 178 cm],
Simply Soft® (6 oz/170.1 g; 315 yds/288 m)
Mango (9605) 2 balls
Size U.S. H/8 (5 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Yarnspirations for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.