- Cute Crochet Jumper With A Clean And Classic Look
- [Free Pattern] This 18,000 Stitches Throw- Sized Afghan Is Stunningly Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Edged Tea Towels Are A Pretty & Easy Way To Add Some Color To Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Echo Flower Shawl For Anyone Who Loves Flower Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Fish Dishcloth Will Make You Smile Everyday
Casual chic style is incredibly comfortable and a great everyday option. This versatile scarf with fringes is a great accessory to add to a chic and stylish outfit. So easy and quick to make, this Straight Up Scarf by Yarnspiration is a great pattern for a last minute gift. Fun and trendy, this simple scarf is sure to brighten any outfit.
Approx 8½” x 70″ [21.5 x 178 cm],
Simply Soft® (6 oz/170.1 g; 315 yds/288 m)
Mango (9605) 2 balls
Size U.S. H/8 (5 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Yarnspirations for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.