- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love making this Pizzazz – 12″ Square- It Gets Prettier By The Row
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Fast Technique To Make The Cutest Chunky Ribbed Slouch Hat Ever!
- Gorgeous Hexagonal Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Easy To Crochet Moroccan Window 12″ Afghan Square With Subtle Texture
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Super Fun Circular Afghan Pattern
Brilliant design! This Peacock Feather Square by April Garwood is simply gorgeous! A peacock feather is almost a hypnotic pattern. This sweet square is very unique and so very versatile. You can use it to make a very pretty blanket trying to capture the brilliant colors of peacock feathers.
The finished block, worked in Red Heart Super Saver with a K/10.5 (6.5mm) hook, is about 5 1/4″ (13.3cm) square.
I find the blanket below absolutely stunning! This beautiful creation belongs to Liz Svoboda and you can find more details on her blog.
Image source: Liz Svoboda
Thanks to April Garwood for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.