- [Free Pattern] This Little Dress With The Butterfly Applique Is Just Darling!
- [Free Pattern] Use Your Stash And Re-Use A Bag- This Precious Gift Bag Is A Win Win.
- Amazing Large Dragon Crochet Pattern
- It’s Almost Unbelievable How Easy Is To Make This Peephole Shoulder Crop Top!
- Brilliant! How To Calculate The Length Of Yarn Tail In Long Tail Cast On
If you’re a Caron Cakes yarn fan, this cozy crochet blanket is so easy, quick and fun to make. Nana’s “Spiders Squared” Blanket by Des Maunz with such a lovely design, is a very easy to memorize pattern repeat.
The colorful and versatile Caron Cakes yarn adds magic and beauty to the pattern but really , this crochet blanket featuring the spider stitch can be done using any worsted weight or sport weight yarn and corresponding hook size.
Super Simple Spiders (Squashed) Squared Crochet Blanket
Measures approx. 36″ × 46″.
Worsted or sport weight yarn.
Hook size suitable for yarn used.
Blanket pictured is made with Caron Cakes in “Pistachio” and a size “K” hook.
Check out the original source for the Super Simple Spiders (Squashed) Squared Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nana’s Crochet Creations
Thanks to Des Maunz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.