- [Free Pattern] This Hooded Capelet Poncho Is Perfect For Girls, Teens, Women And Plus Sizes
- [Video Tutorial] This Super Simple Crochet Baby Blanket Is An Easy Beginner Crochet Project
- Heavenly Flower Doily Free Crochet Pattern
- Lost In Time Shawl- Absolutely Fabulous Crochet Shawl With An Amazing Design [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Make One Baby Blanket A Day With This Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
If you’re a Caron Cakes yarn fan, this cozy crochet blanket is so easy, quick and fun to make. Nana’s “Spiders Squared” Blanket by Des Maunz with such a lovely design, is a very easy to memorize pattern repeat.
The colorful and versatile Caron Cakes yarn adds magic and beauty to the pattern but really , this crochet blanket featuring the spider stitch can be done using any worsted weight or sport weight yarn and corresponding hook size.
Super Simple Spiders (Squashed) Squared Crochet Blanket
Measures approx. 36″ × 46″.
Worsted or sport weight yarn.
Hook size suitable for yarn used.
Blanket pictured is made with Caron Cakes in “Pistachio” and a size “K” hook.
Check out the original source for the Super Simple Spiders (Squashed) Squared Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nana’s Crochet Creations
Thanks to Des Maunz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.