- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Scrunchie Hair Band
- [Free Pattern] Cute (And Simple) Granny Bag Idea For An Adorable Handmade Gift
- [Free Pattern] Love The Sweet Dancing Sheep, So Fun!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Colorful Crochet Blanket! Great Stash Busters Too!
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful, These Crochet Coasters Are Great For Quick Gifts!
Looking for a simple, cool, seamless hat? Check out this slightly slouchy beanie Favorite Style’n Beanie by Jessica Reeves Potasz is a simple yet classy hat which is great to wear on those cold days. The back of this beanie is slightly slouchy, but not too much, just enough to make it interesting and fashionable. This beanie is great for mamas and also for teenagers, is so simple to make it smaller or longer to match your wish.
This is a super simple, slightly slouchy beanie. There is no increasing or decreasing and it is all done with simple single crochet and chain stitches. The hat starts with a chain, and is slip stitched to join and worked in the round. It almost looks knit or woven, and is very cute for a teen or anyone who loves trendy styles.
You will need:
Size F Crochet Hook
2 skeins Caron Simply Soft in Grey Heather (It may only be one skein. I made this with two partial skeins)
Note: No need to count your rounds with this pattern
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama In A Stitch Blog
Thanks to Jessica Reeves Potasz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.