- Everyone Loves This Swirly Heart Hat Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Square Blanket Pattern It’s Beautiful To Look At And Quite Easy To Do
- Connie’s Ray of Hope Is An Amazing Crochet Mandala Wall Hanging Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Block Looks So Much Different Each Time You Use Different Colors
- This 30 Minute Basic Bulky Beanie Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
No more stiff dishcloths! This pattern gives the dishcloth nice flexibility and it does not feel so stiff when finished, even if you’re a tight crocheter. Back and Forth Dishcloth by Marie Anne St. Jean is a very simple and easy crochet project you can do while watching TV.
It’s so simple, it’s just simple crochet worked in alternating front and back loops. If you like simple, this pattern may become your new favorite dishcloth pattern.
It’s a good project for a beginner to crochet, and also quick to work up by someone more experienced with a crochet hook to make for gift giving or craft fairs.
Thanks to Marie Anne St. Jean for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.