- [Free Pattern] These Insanely Fast And Easy Christmas Trees Should Definitely Be At The Top Of Your Christmas Crochet Patterns List
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Easy Crochet Slippers For Teens To Adult
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Afghan Is Solid, Cozy, Warm And Fun To Make
- [FREE Until The End Of December] Oops Santa Forgot His Pants!
- [Free Pattern] This Super Stretchy, Reversible Crochet Hat Looks Knit. Really Cool Effect!
No more stiff dishcloths! This pattern gives the dishcloth nice flexibility and it does not feel so stiff when finished, even if you’re a tight crocheter. Back and Forth Dishcloth by Marie Anne St. Jean is a very simple and easy crochet project you can do while watching TV.
It’s so simple, it’s just simple crochet worked in alternating front and back loops. If you like simple, this pattern may become your new favorite dishcloth pattern.
It’s a good project for a beginner to crochet, and also quick to work up by someone more experienced with a crochet hook to make for gift giving or craft fairs.
Thanks to Marie Anne St. Jean for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.