- [Free Pattern] This Bubble Dishcloth Is Super Quick To Work Up And The Texture Is Awesome
- Beautiful C2C Colorful Striped Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Jessica Mortenson Radue Shared HOTH. Golf club covers for my husband’s
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cute Baby Blanket Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done ready for snuggling.
I think my heart just melted! This Quick Bunny Crochet Pattern designed by Christie of Sparkles Of Sunshine is so adorable and yummy….and quick to make! It only takes a few minutes! This bunny crochet pattern is so cute and totally perfect for Easter! The pink colors and the fluffy little tails, just add to their cuteness!
Medium weight yarn in your choice color
Crochet Hook Size H
Pomp-a-Doodle yarn in white (or small craft pom-pom)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sparkles Of Sunshine
Thanks to Christie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.