- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful And Unique Crochet Poppies Are For All To Wear. 5 Versions You Can Make Right Now
- [Free Pattern] Simple Gorgeous And Super Quick Peter Pan Collar
- Incredibly Easy And Gorgeous Trapezoid Shaped Shawl [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Shell Stitch Toddler Beanie
- [Free Pattern] This Ruffley Granny Square Is So Clever And Yet So Simple!
If you like owls you will absolutely love this cute pattern. This Crocodile Stitch Owl Bag #63 by Amanda Chapman is just adorable. All you need is just to find the right person who loves to wear it! You get the free pattern written for three different sizes ” small, medium and large and a very clever photo-tutorial to help you make the invisible join and all the details and steps you need to take to make this cute Crocodile Stitch Owl Bag.
If you need help with the crocodile stitch you can also watch this Video+Photo Tutorial.
This pattern creates a wonderful visually appealing bag. The color possibilities are endless. Crocodile Stitch is a little tricky but well worth it to learn. Bag comes in 3 sizes, small(22cm wide by 19cm length), medium(25cm wide by 22cm length) and large(29cm wide by 27cm length).
Pattern written in English, standard American Terms
YARN SIZE: Size 4 Medium Worsted Weight Yarn (10-12wpi)
SKILL LEVEL: Experienced beginner
Image source: Amanda
Thanks to Amanda for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.