- [Free Pattern] These Tiny Crochet Flowers Are Insanely Beautiful
- Jessica Spainhour Shared Charlotte Hornets Blanket I made for my hubby!
- [Free Pattern] This Basic Beanie Pattern Is Simply Awesome!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Aunt Aggie’s Mesh Cluster Stitch (Baby Blanket Free Pattern Included)
- [Video Tutorial] This 3D Dazzling Dragonfly Granny Square Is Simply Adorable!
This simple yet so interesting pattern it’s a great twist on the granny square! The Sweetest Baby Blanket by Tamara Kelly looks fresh and beautiful and it’s easy to customize. The basic pattern of the sweetest baby blanket has many uses, makes great pillow cushions, bags, even afghans. The photo tutorial on Tamara’s blog makes this pattern really easy to understand and crochet, a truly joy for all skill levels crocheters.
Each square as written measures about 4.25”, so for a small baby blanket I went with a 6 x 6 blanket. If you want to make a larger blanket, just add more squares!
Yarn amounts for 36 squares: Color A – 100 yds; Color B: 180 yds; Color C: 250 yds; Color D: 350 yds, plus additional amount for seaming and border if desired. (Source)
Image source: Tamara
Thanks to Tamara for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.