- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Stylish Waves Hairpin Lace Scarf You’ll Want To Wear Immediately
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Noro Catherine Wheel Scarf You Can’t Resist
- Stephanie Key Shared Do you like this color with the pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Crochet Picot Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Little Dahlia Granny Square
This simple yet so interesting pattern it’s a great twist on the granny square! The Sweetest Baby Blanket by Tamara Kelly looks fresh and beautiful and it’s easy to customize. The basic pattern of the sweetest baby blanket has many uses, makes great pillow cushions, bags, even afghans. The photo tutorial on Tamara’s blog makes this pattern really easy to understand and crochet, a truly joy for all skill levels crocheters.
Each square as written measures about 4.25”, so for a small baby blanket I went with a 6 x 6 blanket. If you want to make a larger blanket, just add more squares!
Yarn amounts for 36 squares: Color A – 100 yds; Color B: 180 yds; Color C: 250 yds; Color D: 350 yds, plus additional amount for seaming and border if desired. (Source)
Image source: Tamara
Thanks to Tamara for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.