- [Free Pattern] This Diaper Shirt Is A Lovely Present For A New Baby You Love
- Adorable Giraffe Applique Crochet Pattern You Need In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] This Zigzag Dishcloth Is Different Without Turning And Working On The Back
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Little Crochet Dress For Your Little Ones
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Granny Square That Reminds You Of Summer
Get ready for Christmas with this fun, funny yet so adorable crochet wreath! The Grinch Wreath by Love To Be In Stitches is the pattern everyone loves simply because it makes your inner child smile! This is a unique wreath pattern and Christmas door decoration that everyone will enjoy immensely!
Lime green yarn (I used RHSS worsted weight)
Sage green yarn (I used RHSS worsted weight)
Red yarn (I used RHSS worsted weight)
G/4.25mm crochet hook
12″ or 14″ foam floral ring
Yellow and black felt
Black embroidery floss
Hot glue and glue gun (or needle and thread for sewing the eyes on)
Embellishments (eg: bells, ribbon, bows, etc) – The options are ENDLESS!!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Love To Be In Stitches
Thanks to Love To Be In Stitches for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.