- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pillow Pattern: Pinwheel Pillow
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Blanket Is So Cozy, You May Never Want To Get Out Of Bed
- Easy Braided Crochet Cowl With Buttons
- Retrograde Multi Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Crochet Berry Stitch
If you love squares that are a bit different and dimensional, you’ll fall in love with this pattern instantly! With a charming, original and really amazing design, this block resembles “leaves” of flowers. Beautifully named: April Showers Bring May Flowers Block, this pattern designed by Margaret MacInnis comes in two sizes: 9″ and 12″ is quite advanced yet so worth the effort!
Suggested yarn: Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Solids, Heathers & Twists
Yarn weight: Aran / 10 ply (8 wpi) ?
Hook size: 5.0 mm (H)/5.5 mm (I)
Yardage: 90 – 150 yards (82 – 137 m)
Sizes available: 9″ and 12″ Block Size
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Love Crochet
Thanks to Margaret MacInnis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.