- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Sophisticated Color-Block Bag You Should Add To Your Wardrobe
- [Video Tutorial] This Baby Hoodie & Hat Set Is Sure To Become One Of Your Favorite Gifts For Little Ones
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square That Reminds Us That True Love Is Never-Ending
- [Free Pattern] Make A Statement In Your House With This Comforting Lacy Rug
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Star Stitches Afghan For Adventurous Beginner
This is the season for joy and hope so why not celebrate it with this beautiful blanket too? Add joy to your home decor by with this beautiful JOY Blanket pattern by Jody Pyott. Gorgeous and unique, this pattern will not only bring the spirit of the season to your room but will also beautify any spot in your house.
This crocheted blanket is an original design that is easy to complete. The entire blanket requires only three crochet stitches – chain stitch, single crochet and the popcorn stitch. The pattern includes the instructions, a list of materials and the yarn amounts needed for a finished blanket approximately 41” x 58”.
Pattern calls for 16 skeins of Plymouth Encore yarn: 4 burgundy, 5 deep orange and 7 cream.
The pattern can be customized to your own color choices. Also, rows can be added or taken away to create the size you would like.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jody Pyott’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Jody Pyott for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.