- Susi Rose Ludlow Shared Put some wings on my unicorn bag…..
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Yet So Beautiful Sunburst Granny Hearts
- [Free Pattern] Add Warmth And Comfort To Any Blanket With This Cute Granny Square Pattern
- Very Easy And So Fabulous Crochet Tank Top Free Pattern
- Easy Crochet Summer Vest Pattern For The Young At Heart
This trivet is so eye-catching! Great to have it in your kitchen, it also makes such a great and practical gift. The Woven Circles Trivet by Adaiha Covington is fabulously looking and so interesting. With a truly unique design, this trivet is so much fun and super simple to make. It looks so complicated but is so simple, you’ll be surprised.
Trivet is constructed from rings from a six-pack of drink cans. Other rings may be substituted, such as gaskets from canning jar lids (or even rings made from chain stitches – I used about 20 in the ones I have made).
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: things to make and do
Thanks to Adaiha Covington for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.