- [Video Tutorial] Super-Cute Crochet Ghost Coasters
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Purse Is A Perfect Crochet Project For Beginners
- These Crochet Heart Fingerless Gloves Are Super-Cute And Perfect For Texting!
- 3D Textured Crochet Daisy Granny Square Video Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] Teresa’s 10 Minute Preemie Hat Is So Precious!
This trivet is so eye-catching! Great to have it in your kitchen, it also makes such a great and practical gift. The Woven Circles Trivet by Adaiha Covington is fabulously looking and so interesting. With a truly unique design, this trivet is so much fun and super simple to make. It looks so complicated but is so simple, you’ll be surprised.
Trivet is constructed from rings from a six-pack of drink cans. Other rings may be substituted, such as gaskets from canning jar lids (or even rings made from chain stitches – I used about 20 in the ones I have made).
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: things to make and do
Thanks to Adaiha Covington for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.