- [Free Pattern] Little Dahlia Granny Square
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Little Minion Phone Case Can Easily Be Adjusted To Fit Any Device
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Mini Granny Squares Can Be Used For Pretty Much Anything You Like
- [Video Tutorial] These Adorable Bubble Boots Are Stylish And Stay On Baby’s Feet!
- [Free Pattern] Uniquely Designed Beautiful Sea Shell Crochet Scarf
This two-color spirals afghan with a finished size: 62″x68″ requires some experience in crocheting. That means you’ll will need to know how to make the following stitches: Chain (ch); Double crochet (dc); Half double crochet (hdc); Reverse single crochet (Rev sc); Single crochet (sc). Adjust the size and this beautiful Spiral Crochet Afghan from Joann.com makes a perfect gift for any baby occasion.
Two-Color Spirals are worked individually, then sewn into panels. Edging is worked around each panel, along sides of each panel, then panels are joined and final edging is worked.
Thanks to joann.com for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.