- Fast And Easy Cap-Sleeve Crochet Top That Works Across A Variety Of Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Plaid Granny Blanket Made Using A Little Twist To The Granny Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Modern Diamond Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Creative Crochet Danish Heart Pattern
- [Video Pattern] So Very Adorable Strawberry Shortcake Baby Dress
This two-color spirals afghan with a finished size: 62″x68″ requires some experience in crocheting. That means you’ll will need to know how to make the following stitches: Chain (ch); Double crochet (dc); Half double crochet (hdc); Reverse single crochet (Rev sc); Single crochet (sc). Adjust the size and this beautiful Spiral Crochet Afghan from Joann.com makes a perfect gift for any baby occasion.
Two-Color Spirals are worked individually, then sewn into panels. Edging is worked around each panel, along sides of each panel, then panels are joined and final edging is worked.
Thanks to joann.com for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.