- [Free Pattern] Four Little Squares Potholder
- [Free Pattern] Green Belle of the Ball -The Gorgeous Festival Shawl
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Little Crochet Mandala
- [Photo Tutorial] 4 Hearts In The Center Of A Granny Square Make A Beautiful UnBroken Hearts Block
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Candy Bunny With Bowtie
Are you ready to explore a new easy crochet afghan pattern? This Soft & Easy Afghan by Coats & Clark is worked using 3 strands of yarn held together as 1. The pattern looks beautiful when done in either one or more colors. The finish project is meant to be approximately 45″ x 70″.
The gorgeous blanket below is a project made by diane629. Read below her notes.
I’m using two strands held together. The original pattern was 3 strands I think. I found the pattern from thesmartyarns.com, pattern was from coats & clark I think. I’m using the one pound skeins and I’m on the third and fourth skeins now. (Source)
Image source: diane629
Thanks to Coats and Clark for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.