- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple Striped Blanket Any Crocheter Can Do Without Looking At A Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Creative Sheep Ornaments Your Kids Will Absolutely Love
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Simple And Lovely Crochet Headband Made Using The Tulip Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super-Stylish One Skein Crochet Scarf
- [Video Tutorial] Front Post Double Crochet Stitch (FPDC) And Back Post Double Crochet Stitch (BPDC) Made Simple
Are you ready to explore a new easy crochet afghan pattern? This Soft & Easy Afghan by Coats & Clark is worked using 3 strands of yarn held together as 1. The pattern looks beautiful when done in either one or more colors. The finish project is meant to be approximately 45″ x 70″.
The gorgeous blanket below is a project made by diane629. Read below her notes.
I’m using two strands held together. The original pattern was 3 strands I think. I found the pattern from thesmartyarns.com, pattern was from coats & clark I think. I’m using the one pound skeins and I’m on the third and fourth skeins now. (Source)
Image source: diane629
Thanks to Coats and Clark for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.