- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Little Crochet Rose
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Simple Double Crochet Beanie
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Thick, Snuggly Throw In Two Colors
- [Video Tutorial] Get More Cute In The House With This Lovely Crochet Circle Pillow Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Sturdy, Strong And Very Absorbent, This Little Starbursts Dishcloth Is Perfect For Everyday Use
This soft and delicate block is made with Caron Simply Soft which is a light worsted weight yarn. I love the symmetry of the centre bit. The all square is really beautiful. The pattern is called Forever Lace Block and designed by Donna Kay Lacey. The intended finished size is 6″.
Reminiscent of Irish Lace, this soft and delicate block is quick and easy to stitch.
Note – the sample block was worked with Caron Simply Soft which is a light worsted weight yarn. If you are using a heavier worsted yarn such as Vanna’s Choice or Bernat Waverly, you may need to omit Rnd 5 and move directly to Rnd 6 to achieve a 6” block.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Donna for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.