- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Christmas Baubles With Snowflake Embroidery
- [Free Pattern] Cozy Pumpkin Tweed Blanket To Get You In The Mood For The Season
- Brilliant Two-Color Brioche Hat Free Knitting Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Bigfoot Elephant
- Unbelievably Easy Crochet Blanket For Little Kids On The Go
This soft and delicate block is made with Caron Simply Soft which is a light worsted weight yarn. I love the symmetry of the centre bit. The all square is really beautiful. The pattern is called Forever Lace Block and designed by Donna Kay Lacey. The intended finished size is 6″.
Reminiscent of Irish Lace, this soft and delicate block is quick and easy to stitch.
Note – the sample block was worked with Caron Simply Soft which is a light worsted weight yarn. If you are using a heavier worsted yarn such as Vanna’s Choice or Bernat Waverly, you may need to omit Rnd 5 and move directly to Rnd 6 to achieve a 6” block.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Donna for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.