- [Video Tutorial] This Super Simple Crochet Baby Blanket Is An Easy Beginner Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] A Textured Blanket With A Heartwarming Story
- [Video Tutorial] This Brilliant Baby Sweater Will Make Your Day
- [Photos & Video Tutorial] How To Crochet Puff or Bobble Stitch Easy
- [Video Tutorial] Backing A Crochet Blanket Made Simple
This pattern is the perfect idea for the holiday season! Snowmen are very popular right now, and his snowman granny square free pattern is so adorable! With each snowman facing a different direction, this Snowman Granny Square by Erangi Udeshika can be used to make an adorable blanket. This cute granny square would be so much fun for a whole blanket to snuggle with!
Finished size: 4.5” x 4.5”
Materials: (I used)
Sport yarn weight (15 WPI)
Blue color 3 – 4 yards
White color 5 – 6 yards
Small amount of black and orange color
4 mm crochet hook
20 dc, 7.5 rows = 4” from 4 crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet For You
Thanks to Erangi Udeshika for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.