- [Free Pattern] Easy, Breezy Cascading Kimono Cardigan Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Fun And Easy Mini Amigurumi Octopus Guys Will Get You Hooked In No Time
- 3 Great And Simple Techniques To Join A New Ball of Yarn
- This Adorable Basket Is Perfect for Easter Candy
- Patty Marsh Shared just finished
Everybody loves snowflakes, so here is another gorgeous snowflake crochet pattern. This pattern is really amazing because it is simple and beautiful! Quick, pretty, festive, and easy… Linda s Snowflake Potholder pattern by Linda Bohrn is perfect! Make the background in solid contrasting color if you wish for the snowflake to “pop” out more.
The original pattern for the square was for the snowflake square in 101 crochet squares published by American School of Needlework. I have also seen the same pattern in their Great Granny Crochet Book.
What I did was make 2 squares. One using white for the center and Red Heart Fiesta Navy for the outside. I then made another square using the opposite, Fiesta for the center and white for the outside.
I have had so many requests for this pattern so here it is:
Color A – White
Color B – Fiesta Navy
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Linda Bohrn
Thanks to Linda Bohrn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.