- [Free Pattern] This Diaper Shirt Is A Lovely Present For A New Baby You Love
- [Free Pattern] This Lady Bug Is Just Too Sweet!
- Give Your Dining Table That Perfect Finishing Touch With These Granny Circle Placemats
- [Free Pattern] How To Brilliantly Transform Your Boring Cork Trivet Into A Gorgeous One
- 3D Textured Crochet Daisy Granny Square Video Tutorial
This vibrant square looks so great in solid colors! Ana Maria Square by BabyLove Brand is a cute 5.5 in square when worked with DK weight yarn and size 5mm hook. This lovely flower (or, do you see a star?) square is part of a beautiful collection of 33 afghan block patterns used to make a gorgeous 68x68in square blanket. All patterns come with PDF versions, charts, and photo steps, plus mix-and-match joining methods and edging options.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cypress Textiles
Thanks to BabyLove Brand for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.