- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Daisy Afghan Is Absolutely Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Beautiful Crochet Ripple Blanket With Bobbles
- Relaxing Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Textured Square
- This Fabulous Crochet Bedspread Is The Most Ingenious Application Of The Granny Square Concept We’ve Ever Seen
Inspired by a very old, vintage pattern, this gorgeous blanket requires you to know how to make the popcorn stitch. The Smitten Blanket by Haafner is beautiful and quite easy to make in the size you wish. Make as many squares as you need for your blanket, join them and then add a simple edging (chart is also available on the blog ). Before you know it, your stunning vintage-inspired blanket is finished!
♦ I used a 5.5 mm crochet hook. This resulted in a blocked square of 34 x 34 cm.
♦ One square eats (very) roughly about 120 mtr yarn.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: ByHaafner
Thanks to Haafner for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.