- [Free Pattern] This Basic Beanie Pattern Is Simply Awesome!
- Adorable Crochet Owl Doll With Sleepy Eyes
- Retro Vibe Square And Bedspread Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Little Flower Afghan Block Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Newborn Set Is Adorable! You Won’t Believe How Quickly It Works Up!
You could use a penny or a quarter instead of a mini mirror. Turn on your creation! Inspired by beautiful Indian shisha embroidery, this Shisha Pendant by Katie Startzman is truly unique and extremely cute. Not the usual pendant type. Easy to make and customize, this pretty crochet project is perfect for any beginner.
Even with my sub-par crochet skills, I can make one in about 15 minutes. They would make great little gifts, and I think it would be fun to string a whole rainbow of them together to make a garland. I bought little mirrors at the craft store, you’ll need 3/4″ or 1″ sizes.
Image source: Flickr
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.