- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Hook Case Is A Fun Way To Keep Your Things Nice And Tidy
- How To Crochet An Amazing Babette Bedspread
- [Free Pattern] 11 Sweet And Simple Lil’ Butterflies Patterns
- Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border
- [Free Pattern] This Winter iPhone Cover Is A Great Gift Idea For Women And Teenage Girls
Here is another beautiful afghan for your to-do list! This Crochet Sea Shell Afghan found on MomsLoveOfCrochet.com is an easy pattern to memorize so you can work on it while watching TV, for example. The pattern would make an adorable baby blanket, the perfect gift for a new mom.
Materials: Worsted Weight Yarn 40 ozs
Crochet Hook Size H or 5.00 mm
Finished Size Approximately 46″ x 69″
Image source: MomsLoveOfCrochet.com
Thanks to MomsLoveOfCrochet.com for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.