- [Photo Tutorial] Turn This Block Stitch Square Pattern Into A Full Blanket. It’s So Simple
- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The 3D Crochet Stitch
- 30 Minute Crochet Projects- Free Crochet Patterns
- Quick And Easy Crochet Christmas Garland And Angel Ornaments With Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Sweater Pattern Is Amazing And Looks Gorgeous On Everyone
Here is another beautiful afghan for your to-do list! This Crochet Sea Shell Afghan found on MomsLoveOfCrochet.com is an easy pattern to memorize so you can work on it while watching TV, for example. The pattern would make an adorable baby blanket, the perfect gift for a new mom.
Materials: Worsted Weight Yarn 40 ozs
Crochet Hook Size H or 5.00 mm
Finished Size Approximately 46″ x 69″
Image source: MomsLoveOfCrochet.com
Thanks to MomsLoveOfCrochet.com for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.