- [Free Pattern] This Shell-Stitch Tank Top Is Elegant And Perfect For A Starter Project
- Crochet Basics For Beginners: How To Read A Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Add Interest To Your Décor With This Striped Crochet Footstool
- [Free Pattern] Get Ready For Summer Parties With These Beautiful Coasters
- [Video Tutorial] The Secret To Making A Big Size Afghan Using The Granny Goes Ripple Pattern
Easy to work, reversible, and works up quickly! This stitch pattern is absolutely lovely with this lacy effect and just in time for Valentine’s Day! Make yourself or your sweetheart a beautiful, delicate and elegant gift. The Sweetheart Lace Scarf by Adrienne Lash pattern is fully charted, and written. The finished scarf is about 6” x 60”. This scarf could be a great accessory for everyday’s outfit, however the same pattern can be used to make a beautiful belt or if you’re more into fashion, a unique and fashionable tie.
● 150 grams of sport or DK weight yarn.
(Sample shown in Freia Ombre Sport,
100% wool, Valentine colorway)
● Size G (4.0 mm) Crochet Hook
● Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
● Blocking supplies
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: make1 designs
Thanks to Adrienne Lash for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.