- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Beautiful, This Baby Blanket Is Simply Stunning
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Simple Crochet Basket Great For Even Beginners
- [Photo Tutorial] This Celtic Lace Join Can Be Used For Any Type Square
- [Free Pattern] Mug Of Beer Ami For That Beer-Enthusiast In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Slouchy Hat Pattern With Stretchy Fit For Any Size
Simple, elegant, beautiful, this pattern looks great in any color! This crochet shawl has a fabulous design and the edging is so beautiful. Elise Shawl by Evan Plevinski is simple and quick to work up and the results are impressive, this pattern is simply addictive.
This pattern is a light airy shawl perfect for the mild weather we experience in Portland in the spring and fall. The picot border is designed to be severely blocked out to form the points.
As an option you can single crochet across the top edge, but I don’t find it completely necessary.
Let it be known this pattern was a dramatic adaptation based on the South Bay Shawlette.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.