- Make Up This Easy To Crochet Primrose Baby Blanket For Your Bundle Of Joy
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make Your Own Pet Bed In Less Than 30 Minutes
- [Free Pattern] 13 Beautiful Free Crochet Patterns For Long Scarves & Infinity Scarves
- [Free Pattern] Fun Square With Lots Of Color Potential: Flower Blossom Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] This Tunisian Simple Stitch Dishcloth Is The Perfect Intro To Tunisian Crochet
“This Twist Ear Warmer crochet pattern by CrochetDreamz uses the same extended single crochet stitch used for my Brooklyn mittens and boot cuffs. I eliminated the chains in between to make a denser fabric for more warmth. This works up in less than one hour and would make a great item for last minute gifts or craft fairs. I used my favorite yarn, Lionbrand Wool-Ease for the samples. Any light worsted weight yarn should work. I hope you like the pattern.”
Quick Twist Headband or Earwarmer Free Crochet Pattern
1. Light worsted weight (size 4) yarn. I used Lionbrand Wool Ease.
2. Hook I(5.5mm)
3. Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
Preteen to Adult Small- 20 inches around and 4 inches wide
Adult Medium/Large- 21 inches around and 4 inches wide
Check out the original source for the Quick Twist Headband or Earwarmer Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.