- Patty Marsh Shared just finished
- Tulip Preemie Cap Free Crochet Pattern -Preemie Hats You Can Crochet For Charity
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Christmas Hostess Apron For Holiday Cooking
- Sweetest Crochet Elephant Pattern To Decorate Your Baby’s Nursery
- Cute Granny Square Necklace With Eye-Catching Distinction In Diminutive Size
“This Twist Ear Warmer crochet pattern by CrochetDreamz uses the same extended single crochet stitch used for my Brooklyn mittens and boot cuffs. I eliminated the chains in between to make a denser fabric for more warmth. This works up in less than one hour and would make a great item for last minute gifts or craft fairs. I used my favorite yarn, Lionbrand Wool-Ease for the samples. Any light worsted weight yarn should work. I hope you like the pattern.”
Quick Twist Headband or Earwarmer Free Crochet Pattern
1. Light worsted weight (size 4) yarn. I used Lionbrand Wool Ease.
2. Hook I(5.5mm)
3. Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
Preteen to Adult Small- 20 inches around and 4 inches wide
Adult Medium/Large- 21 inches around and 4 inches wide
Check out the original source for the Quick Twist Headband or Earwarmer Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.