- Midnight Star Mandala Rug Is The Perfect Accent Piece To Any Room In Your Home [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Shell-Stitch Tank Top Is Elegant And Perfect For A Starter Project
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple And Textured Crochet Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Little Lamb Amigurumi Toy Pattern!
- Warm And Stylish Ear Warmer Free Crochet Pattern
When is about making handmade gifts, we all love those that look great, are useful or at least decorative and are easy to make. This featured pattern is just like that! Crochet Mesh Grocery Tote by Brittany Coughlin is a lovely pattern that works up quickly and is a joy to make. This project will get excited to make more for you and, of course, a few for gifts.
size 5.5 mm crochet hook
3 balls of Lily’s Sugar n’Cream Yarn in mint or whatever color you prefer!
2 stitch markers
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written patternat: JustBCrafty
Thanks to Brittany Coughlin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.