- Mindless Super Bulky Yarn Throw Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Ladybug Coasters Will Really Brighten Any Table
- Adorable Witch Baby Halloween Costume Free Crochet Pattern-Perfect To Dress Up Your Baby This Halloween
- [Free Pattern] Tulip Stitch Dishcloth
When is about making handmade gifts, we all love those that look great, are useful or at least decorative and are easy to make. This featured pattern is just like that! Crochet Mesh Grocery Tote by Brittany Coughlin is a lovely pattern that works up quickly and is a joy to make. This project will get excited to make more for you and, of course, a few for gifts.
size 5.5 mm crochet hook
3 balls of Lily’s Sugar n’Cream Yarn in mint or whatever color you prefer!
2 stitch markers
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written patternat: JustBCrafty
Thanks to Brittany Coughlin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.