- [Free Pattern] Butterflies Garden Crochet Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Baby Hexagon Blanket Would Be A Great Gift For A Baby
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Disney Inspired Baby Booties And Hats Will Make You Go Aww
- How To Change Colors In Crochet- Crochet Changing Colors At The Beginning Or End Of A Row
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Sunburst Granny Square Pattern
Here is a beautiful and inspiring Christmas doily to make your home decor stand out during the Christmas holidays. This Peppermint Pinwheel Doily by Elizabeth Ann White is elegant and beautiful and will add some sweet DIY accents to your holiday decoration. For those who enjoy doilies this is a great little pattern to make and fill your home with festive decor.
Size: About 10” across
Skill Level: Intermediate- for those who are familiar with working with size 10 thread and steel hooks, and who have a thorough understanding of the basics of crochet
Materials for One Doily:Size 10 Cotton Crochet Thread:
100 yards Each Red and White (called colors ‘A’ and ‘B’ in pattern; pictures show doilies worked in reverse colors)Size 7 (1.65 mm) steel crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: BellaCrochet (Blogspot)
Thanks to Elizabeth Ann White for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.