- [Video Tutorial] Brighten Up Your Kitchen With These Gorgeous And So Easy To Make Colorful Solid Granny Square Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Bird Slipper Socks That No One Could Resist
- [Free Pattern] There Is Nothing Cuter Than A Pumpkin Hat On A Little One!
- How To Make A Crochet Slip Knot For Beginners-Easiest Way I’ve Seen So Far!
- [Free Pattern] Totally Unusual! You’ll Be Amazed When You See How This Crochet Square Is Done!
Keychains, tree decorations, bookmarks or earrings? You decide! The French Mini Peacock Feather by Christa Veenstra is a really cute pattern which is so versatile, it can easily transform in any object you might want to achieve. Lovely and original, this gorgeous pattern in the form of a peacock feather would make a lovely gift, no matter what occasion and age.
So this is the first free pattern, which I have called French Mini Peacock Feather. I called it “French” because I designed it while on holiday in France. It’s a teeny tiny feather measuring about 4 x 5 cm / 1.6 x 2 inch.
The yarn I used is Scheepjes Catona, a beautiful shiny mercerized cotton that comes in cute little 25-gram balls but also in 50-gram balls.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Christa Veenstra’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Christa Veenstra for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.