- [Free Pattern] Ruffles And Pink Are For Girls And Any Mom-To-Be Is Going To Love It!
- [Video Tutorial] Create Moments Of Joy And Happiness With This Lovely Holiday Snowflake Crochet Pattern
- Super Easy Cable Baby Blanket Is A Big Hit At Any Baby Shower
- [Free Pattern] This Scallop Flower Square Is Pure Art!
- [Video Tutorial] Keep Your Hands Warm And Stay Stylish With These Angel Stitch Fingerless Gloves
This beautiful stitch is easy to work and to remember and the results are stunning! The pattern is a great, classic pattern that looks far more complicated than it is. This Elegantly Simple Baby Blanket by Jackie Erickson-Schweitzer is self-edged, the pattern begins and ends without need for borders and creates a very neat edging.
Finished size: 45″ x 45″
These instructions are for a square baby blanket in medium weight yarn. However, this pattern adapts easily to other uses, sizes, and yarn weights. Just adjust needles and yarn amounts accordingly.(Source)
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Jackie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.