- [Free Pattern] Really Easy And Unique Harlequin Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Kitty Bag Is Simply Perrrrfect!
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Quick Bookmark Not Only For Cat Lovers!
- [Free Pattern] This Sea Shell Afghan Should Be Your Next Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband Feels Comfortable, Fits Securely And Looks Amazing!
This beautiful stitch is easy to work and to remember and the results are stunning! The pattern is a great, classic pattern that looks far more complicated than it is. This Elegantly Simple Baby Blanket by Jackie Erickson-Schweitzer is self-edged, the pattern begins and ends without need for borders and creates a very neat edging.
Finished size: 45″ x 45″
These instructions are for a square baby blanket in medium weight yarn. However, this pattern adapts easily to other uses, sizes, and yarn weights. Just adjust needles and yarn amounts accordingly.(Source)
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Jackie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.