- [Photo Tutorial + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Daisy Stitch (Star Stitch)
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Seed Stitch
- Beautiful Crochet Relaxghan For Good Vibes In Your Life
- Bolero Crochet Pattern To Banish Cold Shoulders On Summer Evening
- [Photo Tutorial] This Crochet Square Blanket Pattern Is Breathtaking!
This quick and easy pattern is great for yoga practice. Strong and great looking, this pair is the perfect item to complete your yoga look. The chunky Stirrup Leg Warmers by Lorna Watt are a great gift for any yoga lover, including you! They will keep your ankles warm and safe while adding style to your sports outfit.
Calf: 13 (13-15/15+) in
Length: 19 in, or as desired
Flat width: 5.5 (6.5/7.5) in
12 sts x 14 r = 4 in
J/10 6 mm crochet hook
Main color (MC): 300(350/400) yd of
worsted weight yarn.
Contrasting color (CC): 30(35/40) yd
of bulky yarn
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knits for Life
Thanks to Lorna Watt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.