- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Top Looks So Interesting And Elegant
- Pizza Slice Earrings For All The Ladies Who Love Foodie Jewelries
- [Free Pattern] Catch The Good And Trap The Bad With This Magical Dream Catcher
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband With Elastic Is Really Pretty With Or Without Flower
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Gorgeous And So Easy Crochet Cocoon Cardigan
This mug cozy is not only super cute, it’s also super friendly! So wonderful to have company when drinking a hot coffee or tea in the morning! And you can clearly count on this owl to be the perfect friend, surely to show up and have a hot beverage with you, every morning and every time you want! This Owl Coffee/Tea Mug Cozy by Katerina Cohee is a super quick and fun pattern to crochet even for someone who is really at the beginning of the crochet adventure.
Materials & Tools:
(2) Buttons of your choice, I believe mine are 7/8”
Yarn in Colors of your choice – I used a light green, dark green, tan and white
*for the eye stitching, you can use 2 strands of yarn or embroidery thread.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kitty’s Kreations Boutique
Thanks to Katerina Cohee for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.