- Gorgeous Little Rosettes Flower Necklace
- [Photo Tutorial] 4 Hearts In The Center Of A Granny Square Make A Beautiful UnBroken Hearts Block
- [Paid Pattern] Very Quick And Absolutely Adorable This Baby Afghan Pattern Is The Perfect Pattern For A Last Minute Gift
- [Video Tutorial] These Darling And Comfy Knee High Socks Are Perfect For Cold Weather
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Turn Two Granny Squares Into The Most Adorable Angel Ever
This absolutely clever baby sweater pattern will save my sweaters from being sleeveless for a long time, while you keep yourself busy warning on other projects! Plus, the construction is really fantastic and it works so quick, you will not have the desire to do anything else before you finish this one.
Cat’s One Piece Wonder, Baby Sweater/Cardigan by Cathy Wood is a very sweet and simple pattern
That even a beginner can handle, and a more experienced crocheter can add some personality to this pattern to easily modify for a unique look.
One Piece Wonder Baby Sweater Free Crochet Pattern
This sweater/cardigan is worked in one piece beginning at the right front side, then a sleeve, then the back, then another sleeve, then the left front which is made slightly wider than the right, this is for the over flap to button the sweater/cardigan. Then the sides and sleeves are joined, followed by a collar which brings it all in. The sweater/cardigan is reversible if you refer to button up on the opposite side.
Thanks to Cathy Wood for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.