- [Photo Tutorial] This Amazing Chicken Edging Crochet Pattern Will Make Your Jaw Drop
- C2C Crochet Square Pattern For Those Who Love Hot Cocoa
- Cabled Hooded Cowl Crochet Pattern To Stand Out In The Crowd
- [Free Pattern] This Lazy Waves Blanket Looks Like A Fun, Easy Pattern
- These Little Heart Baskets Are So Adorable!
Really beautiful and mindless baby blanket you can make just for the fun of it! The Sideways Shell Baby Afghan by Donna Laing works up quickly and the stitch is easy and relaxing, a great pattern for beginners or when you want a meditative project. Easy, beautiful and practical, this baby blanket is perfect as your baby grows into a toddler.
The pattern can be adjusted to any size, made in any yarn with any size hook. It is a multiple of 3 sts, + 2 sts.)
Pattern suggests 18 oz 4-ply yarn, no yardage given.
It works up quickly and is easy for any beginner to feel a sense of accomplishment.
Gauge: 1 cluster = 1 inch, and 3 rows = 2 inches
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Project Linus
Thanks to Donna Laing for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.