- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Crochet Slippers You Will Ever Make
- [Video Tutorial] Vintage Or Modern? Easy To Customize Amazing Flower Afghan Pattern To Suit Your Taste
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Grannies And Hearts Bag
- [Photo Tutorial] This Butterfly Keychain Is Spectacular!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Crochet Berry Stitch
Really beautiful and mindless baby blanket you can make just for the fun of it! The Sideways Shell Baby Afghan by Donna Laing works up quickly and the stitch is easy and relaxing, a great pattern for beginners or when you want a meditative project. Easy, beautiful and practical, this baby blanket is perfect as your baby grows into a toddler.
The pattern can be adjusted to any size, made in any yarn with any size hook. It is a multiple of 3 sts, + 2 sts.)
Pattern suggests 18 oz 4-ply yarn, no yardage given.
It works up quickly and is easy for any beginner to feel a sense of accomplishment.
Gauge: 1 cluster = 1 inch, and 3 rows = 2 inches
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Project Linus
Thanks to Donna Laing for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.