- This Tooth Fairy Pillow Is Such A Cute Idea!
- [Free Pattern] So Fun And Easy To Make Tunisian Short Row Dishcloth
- Leaf Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- [Pictures Tutorial] How To Fix A Hole In Knitting
- [Paid Pattern] This Wheat Stitch Baby Blanket Pattern Will Keep You Interested Until The Very Last Row
The concept behind making this neck warmer is really simple. This is a quick and easy pattern which is perfect for using scraps or remaining skeins from other projects. Or maybe you have a yarn that you really, really like. I would, personally want something really soft around my neck. The Could Tt Be Any Easier? Neck Cozy by Karendeaneis beautiful and can be done in one evening while watching something on TV. This neck cozy is made using the Woven Stitch, worked over an even number of stitches. I really like the way this stitch looks.
If you still struggle with finding last minute gifts for your friends, this is also a great emergency presents pattern.
It’s a rectangle, it’s two buttons and corresponding buttonholes, so we’re not talking rocket science here. You could really go wild with yarns, stitch patterns or decorative effects…
Thanks to Karen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.