- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Weighted Blanket To Help With Insomnia, Anxiety And Many Other Issues!
- Easy Peasy 30-Minute Crochet Pattern For A Child Size Beanie
- Brenda Jarrard Shared I was using up some left over thread
- Simple And Trendy Waistcoat Stitch Crochet Hat Any Style
- [Video Tutorial] Granny Square Santa Is Great For Decoration On A Child’s Afghan
What a brilliant flower square! The 3 D flower in the middle makes this beautiful flower square stand up from others. The featured squared makes you think of spring but the pattern looks absolutely lovely in other season’s colors as well as in abstract combinations. Multi Colour Flower Blanket Square by Fiona Kelly is a very versatile pattern that adds floral artistry to your decor.
To make all 4 of the 15cm blanket squares as shown in my previous post I used…
1 each x 50g Debbie Bliss cotton DK in shades Ecru / Cream shade 02 & Bright Orange shade 42
1 x 100g Katia 100% cotton DK in Jamaica (multi col… red, green, yellow & soft brown).
( I still have a small amount of each yarn left to use up too)
1 x 4mm crochet hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Fiona Kelly
Thanks to Fiona Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.