- [Video Tutorial] Love stripes? This Granny Stitch Crochet Afghan (Blanket) Is Awesome!
- [Free Pattern] Teaching Kids Colors Is Easy And Fun With These Rainbow Knit Bunnies!
- 12 Jolly Crochet Christmas Stockings
- [Paid Pattern] Rainbow Stripes Crochet Easter Basket
- [Photo Tutorial] Cute And Clever Way To Give A Gift Card
This dishcloth is only 28 stiches wide. It is the perfect size, has great texture for scrubbing, and is thin enough to dry out between uses. This Easy Crocheted Dishcloth by Cheri Mancini works up fast and is a pretty project for a gift.
Tip: It also works up very well with the variegated colorways of Peaches and Creme cottons!
This makes a loose, thinner dishcloth than any of the worsted weight patterns I’ve seen on the Internet. I personally like a thinner dishcloth. It’s a stretchy dishcloth that wrings out easily.
Worsted weight cotton yarn
Size H crochet hook
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Cheri Mancini for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.