- Crochet Shoulder Bag Free Pattern Perfect For Fringe Enthusiasts
- Colorful Crochet Easter Eggs Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Puff Stitch Granny Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Unique Great Stash Buster Blanket: Each Row Is A Different Color And A Different Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Circle Point Washcloth Is Simple, Sweet, Different, Unique!
This dishcloth is only 28 stiches wide. It is the perfect size, has great texture for scrubbing, and is thin enough to dry out between uses. This Easy Crocheted Dishcloth by Cheri Mancini works up fast and is a pretty project for a gift.
Tip: It also works up very well with the variegated colorways of Peaches and Creme cottons!
This makes a loose, thinner dishcloth than any of the worsted weight patterns I’ve seen on the Internet. I personally like a thinner dishcloth. It’s a stretchy dishcloth that wrings out easily.
Worsted weight cotton yarn
Size H crochet hook
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Cheri Mancini for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.