- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Absolutely Stunning Crochet Shawl
- [Free Pattern] This Really Popular And Easy Corner-To-Corner Pattern Is Endlessly Adaptable
- Best Fitting Crochet Headband Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Granny Square With An Amigurumi Rabbit
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Very Versatile Pumpkin Patch Square
This wonderful pattern combines a shell pattern and a ripple pattern, all in one. This Little Shell Ripple Afghan pattern by Heather Tucker is an easy and lovely crochet pattern that comes in various sizes of afghans. This pattern with tiny delicate shells and great looking ripples that seem to add complexity to the pattern makes the border as you progress.
Size: This blanket can be made any size. Five widths are given in the directions.
Worsted weight yarn
Size H (5mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama’s Stitchery Projects
Thanks to Heather Tucker for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.