- Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border
- Dana Marie Erwood-Metz Shared Finished up these beauties from a 1946 pretty
- [Free Pattern] Classic Infinity Scarf And Simply Made Even For A Beginner
- Super Simple One Skein Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Hoodie Is The Perfect Way To Get The Girl Next Door Look
This wonderful pattern combines a shell pattern and a ripple pattern, all in one. This Little Shell Ripple Afghan pattern by Heather Tucker is an easy and lovely crochet pattern that comes in various sizes of afghans. This pattern with tiny delicate shells and great looking ripples that seem to add complexity to the pattern makes the border as you progress.
Size: This blanket can be made any size. Five widths are given in the directions.
Worsted weight yarn
Size H (5mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama’s Stitchery Projects
Thanks to Heather Tucker for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.