- [Free Pattern] This Granny Square Design Is Absolutely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Really Easy And Unique Harlequin Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Elf Slippers To Tippy Toe Around A Tree
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Looking Pillow And Easy To Follow Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Spa Set Pattern Has Everything You Need For A Luxurious Spa Experience
Playful and colorful, this blanket pattern is simple and it works up fairly quickly. Lazy Waves Blanket by Dedri Uys is an excellent stash buster and looks great in multiple colors. Really easy, relaxing and completely addictive, this pattern is interesting and fun yet a great project to do while watching a movie as it is such an easy-going pattern. .
Lazy Waves Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
2 strands of double knit yarn (light worsted weight) OR 1 strand of worsted weight yarn – see Colour List below for details on the type and amount I used
5.5 mm Clover Amour Crochet Hook (US 9/I UK 5)
Check out the original source for this Lazy Waves Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Look At What I Made
Thanks to Dedri Uys for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.