- [Free Patterns] 10 Quick And Easy Knitting Patterns For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Outrageously Cozy Chunky Blanket To Snuggle Up With
- Get An Elegant Finishing Touch With This Classic Granny Stripe Cardigan
- The Perfect Beginner’s Giant Granny Square Afghan
- [Free Pattern] What A Spectacular Granny Afghan! I’m Impressed!
Playful and colorful, this blanket pattern is simple and it works up fairly quickly. Lazy Waves Blanket by Dedri Uys is an excellent stash buster and looks great in multiple colors. Really easy, relaxing and completely addictive, this pattern is interesting and fun yet a great project to do while watching a movie as it is such an easy-going pattern. .
Lazy Waves Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
2 strands of double knit yarn (light worsted weight) OR 1 strand of worsted weight yarn – see Colour List below for details on the type and amount I used
5.5 mm Clover Amour Crochet Hook (US 9/I UK 5)
Check out the original source for this Lazy Waves Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Look At What I Made
Thanks to Dedri Uys for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.