- Extra-Funky! The Latest Men’s Fashion: Crochet Shorts
- [Free Pattern] Baby Dory Crochet Hat For All The Munchkins Out There Who Want To Look Just Like Their Favorite Fish!
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Granny Square With A Heart
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Comfy Squares Textured Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Everyone Likes This Minions Blanket!
Playful and colorful, this blanket pattern is simple and it works up fairly quickly. Lazy Waves Blanket by Dedri Uys is an excellent stash buster and looks great in multiple colors. Really easy, relaxing and completely addictive, this pattern is interesting and fun yet a great project to do while watching a movie as it is such an easy-going pattern. .
Lazy Waves Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
2 strands of double knit yarn (light worsted weight) OR 1 strand of worsted weight yarn – see Colour List below for details on the type and amount I used
5.5 mm Clover Amour Crochet Hook (US 9/I UK 5)
Check out the original source for this Lazy Waves Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Look At What I Made
Thanks to Dedri Uys for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.