- [Video] Crochet For Beginners: Patched/Pyramid Beret Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Little Angels Will Take You To A Dreamworld
- Celebrate Spring With A Special Crochet Flower Washcloth
- [Free Pattern] This Blooming Mandala Is Perfect For The Summer!
- This Super Simple Summers End Vest Is The Perfect Accessory For Chilly Mornings Or Evenings
This is a lovely simple square to make. The Larksfoot Inspired 12″ Granny Square by From Home has a simple design that can look very different depending on color placement. This pattern is easy and fun to make and the fact that creates a whole new look every time you change up the color placement makes it even more fun.
I created this pattern with a desire to re-create a larksfoot stitch look; something I had been wanting to do for a while now.
I have included a picture tutorial to help with the placement of the long stitches. (Source)
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to From Home for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.