- Sweet Colorful Crochet Cupcake Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] These Dishcloths Are Hands Down, The Best Dish Cloths Ever!
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Coasters Are Simply Beautiful
- 5 Petal Crochet Flower Afghan Square To Brighten Your Day
- [Free Pattern] Add Warmth And Comfort To Any Blanket With This Cute Granny Square Pattern
You’ll get towels, lunch, book, etc in this pretty bag! The finished size for this beach tote is 14” tall (not including strap) by 18” wide. You can make it in colors that match your swim suit! The pattern looks great in a solid color too! This Hip Squares Beach Tote by Goddess Crochet is worked bottom up, first in rows to form a flat bottom, then in rounds.
This bag has a flat bottom, and is big enough to hold your towel, sunscreen, wallet, cell phone, keys, a book, and a few snacks – everything you need for a day out on the sand. If you have children, well, you may just need to make TWO of these bags to carry everything.
Image source: Joanna
Thanks to Joanna for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.