- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crocheted Cushions (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Clean Up Your Yarn Stash With This Easy Crochet Hook Case Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Textured Square
- Gorgeous Apache Tears Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern + Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Mom’s Square Is Dedicated To All The Wonderful Mums Out There
The story says Ladybug or Ladybird spirit animal brings luck. Could be the reason why they are so loved everywhere in the world or maybe is just the fact that they are so beautiful so red with those little black spots on the back. This Ladybird by Hayley Wright is really cute and the perfect size for a toy. Makes a lovely present or a great decoration object, for a special place in your room.
This pattern is worked in rounds.
It ends up being approximately 7cm in length by about 5cm in height, by about 7 in width.
You will need a 3.5 mm crochet hook, red and dark grey yarn, a yarn needle, 2 safety eyes, a pair of scissors and a love for a little lady bug!!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hayley Wright’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Hayley Wright for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.