- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Dish Cloth Designed In Honor Of Independence Day, July 4th
- [Free Pattern] These Tiny Crochet Flowers Are Insanely Beautiful
- This 1 Ball Baby Blanket Makes A Great Last Minute Present [Free Pattern]
- This Romantic Crochet Shawl Is A Story Of Love Perfect For Valentines Day
- [Free Pattern] You’d Be Amazed To See How Well This Crochet Dish Sponge Works!
Make a bouquet of multicolored lovely little flowers and create quick, sweet and forever lasting gifts! Except for the Dum-Dums, of course! They will probably be gone really, really quick. LOL This Dum-Dums Daisy by Sarah Zimmerman is an adorable creative idea, very simple and quick to make. Perfect for Valentine ’s Day or any flower-gifting occasion, this cute crochet flower idea is also perfect for making lovely gifts for your sweetie!
Materials:-Worsted weight yarn (I recommend Vanna’s Choice)-Size H Crochet Hook-Tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.