- [Free Pattern] Inject Some Glamour Into Your Style With This Summer Joy Sunhat
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Crochet Mandala Pattern
- Get Ready For Valentine’s Day With This Unbelievably Quick And Cute Heart Mug Cozy Crochet Pattern
- Gorgeous Hexagon Shaped Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Reversible Sweetheart Lace Scarf Is The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift
This is an excellent pattern with a great fashion impact. These Scalloped Boot Cuffs by Jenny Dickens are quick and easy to make and very customizable. They are easy to make in different sizes and colors.
This boot cuff pattern is also easily adaptable for use with different yarns and hook sizes and it’s easy to adjust the length by increasing or decreasing rows and also to adjust the circumference by adding or subtracting repeats.
This is the perfect boot cuff to wear with your skinny jeans and tall boots.
The pattern is worked in repeating rows and is easily adjustable for smaller or larger cuffs. The acrylic yarn used for this pattern has a lot of stretch so this cuff fits most sizes.(Source)
Thanks to Jenny Dickens for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.