- [Free Pattern] This Easy Pattern Will Make You Love Making Baby Afghans
- [Free Pattern] The Name Of This Square Is The Local Phrase For Things That Aren’t Lined Up Straight
- [Free Pattern] Tulip Stitch Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Any Child Would Love To Have This Froggie Footstool In Their Room
- Super Snuggly And Warm Timeless Cabled Throw Crochet Pattern
A few days ago, I came across this video tutorial featuring Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch which, I’ve thought, is fabulous! Now, here is the cutest baby blanket ever using a variation of the cats stitch. This Kitty-Cat Afghan – Baby Size by Olivia Rainsford, is made easy through a visual tutorial, for everyone who thinks that this pattern seems very intimidating at first. I love this pattern and the picture tutorial is great.
Image source: Olivia
Thanks to Olivia Rainsford for article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.