- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Cute Owl Pouch
- [Free Pattern] Get In The Holiday Spirit With These Fun Rainbow Christmas Lights
- Very Simple And So Pretty Rabbit Tracks Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet Super Comfy Slipper Sandals (Matching Pair For Baby Available!)
- Clear And Practical Way To Select Colors For A Project Or To Order New Yarn
The blanket is fabulous and the border finishes it off perfectly! It is based on the Flower Burst Square by Chris Simon, a simple design that is simply beautiful. This block is easy to make and pretty and looks a lot different with different color combinations, however I love the soft colors in the featured afghan, and they are so delicate and look so lovely together.
the yarn was an 8 ply/double knit and i used a 4mm hook. the colours just came together – there was no plan or scheme but i did want a limited palette.
jana – i sewed the squares together using the taupe coloured yarn and what i would call a lacing stitch. you are sewing the edges together so the afghan is flat on the back and front – no ridge. so you are effectively lacing the two edges together. i hope this helps and makes sense! (Source)
Image source: Louise
Thanks to Louise for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.