- Madhumati Bhagavatula Shared “Huh!!!!😶”I am tired of collecting honey.”😖Bee.”You, still like
- This Cute Unicorn Purse Will Make Your Little One Feel Special
- [Free Pattern] Every Crafter Needs This Cute African Flower Tape Measure
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous And Bright Granny Square Cushion Is A Super Easy First Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] Adorably Simple Linked Hearts Bracelet
The blanket is fabulous and the border finishes it off perfectly! It is based on the Flower Burst Square by Chris Simon, a simple design that is simply beautiful. This block is easy to make and pretty and looks a lot different with different color combinations, however I love the soft colors in the featured afghan, and they are so delicate and look so lovely together.
the yarn was an 8 ply/double knit and i used a 4mm hook. the colours just came together – there was no plan or scheme but i did want a limited palette.
jana – i sewed the squares together using the taupe coloured yarn and what i would call a lacing stitch. you are sewing the edges together so the afghan is flat on the back and front – no ridge. so you are effectively lacing the two edges together. i hope this helps and makes sense! (Source)
Image source: Louise
Thanks to Louise for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.