- [Free Pattern] You’ll Fall Madly In Love With This Amazing Dream Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Spectacular 3D Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] Were You Looking For The Perfect Summer Crochet Bag?
- [Video Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Japanese Flower May Become Your New Favorite Go-To Flower When You Need A Quick One
- Cute Crochet Gift Bag Free Pattern You Can Use For Christmas Time And All Throughout The Winter
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…