- How To Add A Beautiful Crochet Edge To A Fleece Baby Blanket
- Super-Cute Crocheted Kids Handbag For A Mini-Fashionista
- [Free Pattern] This Winter Bliss Square Will Remind You Of The Winter Wonderland Outside
- Dana Marie Erwood-Metz Shared Finished up these beauties from a 1946 pretty
- [Free Pattern] There Is Nothing Cuter Than A Pumpkin Hat On A Little One!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…